Trustee Secretary Election
Thank you to Dan Popp who finishes up his 2nd term at the end of June 2022 and four years of service to Good Shepherd as our Trustee Secretary.
Beginning March 18, we now open the nomination process for candidates to be submitted to the parish office by no later than noon on April 12.
Candidates will be vetted by Parish Director Deacon Sandy Sites. Once confirmed, candidate bios will be posted for community review between April 15-23. Should we have more than one candidate, an election will take place the weekend of April 29-30.
This position is important to the operation of the parish. Please review the description and consider if you feel called to serve the parish in this role. If you know someone who would make a great trustee, please encourage her/him to consider nomination.
If you have any questions, please contact Lisa Nimmer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, Pastoral Council
Parish Trustee Election Facts & Form
- A parish trustee must be a parish member, practicing Catholic and at least 25 years old
- The position is a 2-year term
- The pastor/parish director can nominate one candidate per opening
- Additional candidates must be nominated in writing by 10 or more registered parish members
- Those nominated for election will be required to present a recent credit report to the pastor/parish director for review
- A more in-depth description with the necessary nomination form can be found on printed copies at both church entrances or by clicking on this link: Trustee Secretary Election Info and Form 2023