Tour of Milwaukee with Fr. Peter
A special tour with Good Shepherd and St. James parishioners led by Fr. Peter Drenzek.
Tuesday, November 29 | 8:15 AM—4:30 PM
- A personal tour of the Pabst Mansion.
The Mansion was home to five archbishops.
- A visit to St. Francis de Sales Seminary.
- Lunch at La Merenda serving international tapas.
- A tour of the Basilica of St. Josaphat,
a historic landmark on Milwaukee’s south side.
- A stop at the Public Market,
an incredible place for food and all sorts of sweets and beverages and other items.
Cost is $50 per person.
(includes admissions, lunch and transportation)
Space is limited, so register today.