Capuchin Community Services Holiday Food Boxes
Our friends at St. Ben’s and the House of Peace provide families in need with all the fixings for a holiday meal.
Take one or more of the empty food boxes in the narthex and south entrance and fill them with the items listed on the side of the box. Return the box(es) by Dec 4.
Should we be out of boxes, you still bring the items listed here.
Holiday Meal Box:
- 1 box of mashed potatoes
- 1 bag of stuffing
- 1 box of cake mix
- 1 can of frosting
- 4 cans of green beans
- 4 cans of corn
- 2 boxes of pudding or Jell-O
- 2 boxes of cornbread mix
- 2 boxes of macaroni and cheese
- 2 cans of cranberry sauce
- 1 32 oz. can of sweet potatoes or yams
- 1 can of gravy (No glass jars)