Congratulation 2022 Graduates!
We are honored to bless all graduates from the 2021-22 school year (middle school, high school, college or graduate degrees.) We celebrate their accomplishments and hope the best for their future.
7 Things Every High School Graduate Should Hear
- Live with intention. College is full of opportunities. Think carefully about priorities for your new start.
- Make the right friends. Concentrate on the ones who motivate you to be a better person.
- It’s a big world! Look for new perspectives and new ideas that push you to grow.
- Find a mentor. Building relationships with “been there, done that” people can be a great help.
- Volunteer your time. You’ll be surprised who you meet and how you grow & learn when you serve.
- Learn to do your laundry, address an envelope, schedule a doctor’s appointment, and cook meals (ramen doesn’t count!)
- Remember that God is in control.
And that’s a good thing!