Is anxiety, stress, or sadness overwhelming you?

Help is available. If you are experiencing emotional distress or are having suicidal thoughts call 988, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline.

To locate a mental health therapist, call your health insurance customer service phone number located on your insurance card. In Waukesha County you can also call 211 and ask to speak with a mental health counselor.